Looking for Radio Operators for the Barossa Rally

Started by VK5ZAR, Aug 20, 2023, 10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VK5ZAR

WICEN SA is still looking for some more radio operator / volunteers to help out and share the radio roles over the weekend.

MSSSRB 2023 Official Rally update #1

Welcome to second running of the MSS Safety Rally Barossa.
Our organisation of it is just about complete, and we will be ready to run on September 16th & 17th
The role allocations and meeting point information will be sent out to registered members in early September,
please look for it
We have 21 entries at the moment, with 3 from interstate. Entry limit is 45,and entries close on August 30th.

•   It's a round of the South Australian Rally Championship (SARC)
•   It's a round of the South Australian Rally Regularity Series (SARS)
•   It's South Australia's newest Championship Rally event
•   t's near 150Km competitive

Some interesting FAQ extracts for those wishing to join the event. (full PDF attached)

I want to register to work on the 2023 MSS Safety Rally Barossa. What do I need to do?
Every event you do needs a separate registration form. They do not carry over from previous events.  The 2023 registration form is here:- https://rallysa.com.au/events/rally-barossa/officials-registration/Fill out the form and hit submit. Be sure to note any special requests – travel with someone, work with a certain stage commander, etc  WICEN Operators select WICEN to "work with".

I have heard about the RALLY GOODY BOX. Please explain
The Rally Goody Box contains the event officials pack – everything you need like stickers, maps, caps, tickets, vest, SAPOL notice, credentials, and lanyard etc. It often contains little gifts from our sponsors too.  It is given to you by a senior official on location when you work on event – Stage Commander, Course Car Manager etc  Note: - vest is supplied by MSS Safety and must be returned for future events. Please be sure to return it to your stage commander, or Rally HQ at Rowland Flat.

See you there,
Arno
VK5ZAR

VK5MCH

I have already registered. How many are you short Arno?
Mick VK5MCH

VK5ZAR

Quote from: VK5MCH on Aug 20, 2023, 11:31 AMI have already registered. How many are you short Arno?

Not sure of numbers but with extras we can always pair up operators,  ie experienced with new members as we will need a larger volunteer group of radio operators for the bigger upcoming Adelaide Rally on 16rh to 19th November.
Arno.